"The key to a successful home sale is having all the facts,
getting organized, and being prepared to sell when the time comes.
This website is designed to help you to do this."
"For Sale By Owner"
Thinking of Selling Your Own Home?
It's a big decision to sell your own home. It's not easy, there's a lot to know, and it's easy to make bad decisions. Basically, you're a rookie realtor with neither the training nor the the experienced broker to provide guidance. That's why I invite you to visit my website and look at all the information presented here, especially in the "Sellers Services" section. It's loaded with good real estate info which you may find helpful especially
How I Work With Home Sellers.
If you have any questions or need help at anytime, please feel free to contact me. Should you eventually want a realtor to sell your home, please call and I'll be happy to list and market your home and provide the following professional advantages:
For Your Information - An "Exclusive Agency Listing Agreement" allows the seller to retain the right to sell without paying a commission if the seller brings the buyer, but would pay the commission if the realtor brings the buyer. This way, a contact you have made could come back and buy your home from you while at the same time gaining the exposure and benefits of a professional realtor. Please click here for more info about listing agreements.
- establish most realistic selling price for your home
- provide maximum exposure through the Multiple Listing Service
- market on the internet to potential buyers around the country
- immediately inform all clients and realtors of your listing
- provide professional photography, advertising, and marketing skills
- prepare to sell your home as quickly as possible at the highest price
- use the knowledge, resources, and skills expected of a good realtor
- give you the responsible personal service you deserve
Copyright © 2002-2016 By David F. Kelley All Rights Reserved